Acrylic / Cationic Dyeable Polyester Dyes
These are modified basic cationic dyes, suitable for dyeing all types of acrylic fibres. These dyes have good light fastness. CBRCRYL for Cationic Dyeable Polyster (CDP) can be used to dye blends with else toner. It gives excellent color fastness; a two-color effect can also be produced.
- Recommended for brilliant shades in all depths
- Very high wet and light fastness
- High exhaustion and fixation with excellent reproducibility
- Reliable replacement and shorter dyeing cycle, as compared to After Chrome dyes
- Minimum effluent pollution, suitable for Oeko-Tex standard 100
- Modified Basic Dyestuff for Acrylic Fibre, Yarn and fabric
- Special dispersing type cationic dyes for Cationic Dyeable Polyester (CDP), Acrylics and normal Polyester blended fabric.