We are committed to protect the environment, health and safety of the employees, suppliers, customers, and the public, by conducting our operations in a safe and environmentally sustainable manner.
- To provide products and services meeting customer, statutory and regulatory requirements that are safe and environment friendly.
- To conduct our operations in an environment friendly manner.
- To create and ensure health and safety practices and a safe work environment.
How we achieve this
- Meet all applicable legal requirement.
- Proactively reduce occupational injury and illness risks, and promote employee health and well-being.
- Aggressively pursue pollution prevention, energy conservation and waste reduction in our operations.
- Continually improve effectiveness of our management system.
- ISO 9001: 2008 — The Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001: 2004 — The Environment Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 — The Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- GOTS — Global Organic Textile Standards